Dear valued patient,
We hope that this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot in the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines.
We are eagerly preparing our practice to welcome patients back safely in the coming week. As California begins to lift the stay at home order, we will start seeing patients for routine care, we anticipate resuming normal business hours on Tuesday 06/09/2020.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same at Mt. Pleasant Dental Care, OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits in the past. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the California Dental Association, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We closely follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendation.
You may see some changes when it is time for you next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
* Our office will communicate with you within 48 hours before your appointment to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. You will be asked these same questions again when you arrive at our office.
* We have foot covering that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office, for you to use as needed. We will take and record your temperature upon arrival at our office as a part of our screening process. We will ask that you wash your hands before entering the treatment room.
* Masks must always be worn by all persons for the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only.
* We will ask you call or text us when you arrive so that we may let you know when we are ready to see you at the screening area. We will only see one patient at a time in our screening area.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment, and this is the means we must take to ensure everyone's safety. We appreciate your understanding.
* We may ask that you wait in the car before/ after your screening to control the patient traffic in our office.
If you have any urgent questions or concerns, please feel free to call (408)259-0458 or email us at email@example.com.
Dr. Emilia S. Croy and team members are available to help.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
San Jose Dentist - Mt. Pleasant Dental Care &
Dr. Emilia Suarez Croy - Healthy Smiles!!
We treat you like family!
When you visit Dr. Croy's dental office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Croy and her entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Oral Cancer Screening
- CEREC Same Day Dentistry
- FASTBRACES Orthodontics
- LUMINEERS Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Mercury-Free Tooth Colored Fillings
- Implant Restorations
- Crowns, Bridges, Veneers
- Tooth Extractions
- Root Canal Treatments
- Soft Tissue Laser
- Gum Treatment
- CLEAR CORRECT Aligners
- WHITENING FOR LIFE PROGRAM
Mt. Pleasant Dental Care (408)259-0458
View Our Specials!
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We are committed to providing our patients with the
best care and part of that experience is our investment in quality
technology with the recent purchase of our new state of the art 3D Scanner.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
VISIT US AT MT. PLEASANT SHOPPING CENTER
We are located at the corner of Story Road and South White Road, San Jose, California Next to CVS Pharmacy
Follow us! Review us!
Emilia Suarez Croy, DMD, Inc
3068 Story Road
San Jose, CA 95127
Phone: (408) 259-0458